1. If the Employer does not accept the work of the Contractor, notifications are sent by e-mail and displayed in the User's panel. In the Contractor statistics it appears as disputed. There is also possibility to send comments abouth cooperation of both Users.
rejecting a Contractor's work
2. Within 7 days of negotiation, both Users should lead to the eliminate defects and non-compliance findings. If the Contractor will upload his work again, the Emploer can accept the revised version or reject it again.
resending a work
3. If the work is still not accepted after 7 days, the administrator of useme will start the procedure in order to resolve the complaint. We check the findings based on description of Contractor's offer and Employer's job post and verify whether the work was performed in accordance with the order. In the case of non-compliance, money is returned to the Employer. In the Contractor's statistics the transaction is displayed as disputed.
disputed deal in User's statistics
4. If the work is made in accordance with the agreement, the remuneration will be paid to the Contractor via bank transfer. However, in case of further claims by the Employer, useme provides complete archive of messages, job descriptions, and any other form of contacts between sides, thus allowing to assert their rights in court. The deal will remain in the history of Contractor's profile as disputed. On the other hand, there is still possibility to send work to Employer, even though Contractor's remuneration has been sent. After its acceptance, status of the deal will change to successfull and there will be possibility to add a new comment.
finished deal in User's statistics
5. In any case, if the Contractor exceeds the stated time to finished work, and the Employer does not agree to an extension, the deal will be closed and the money returned to the Employer. In Contractor's profile statistics it will appear as severed by Contractor.
severed deal in the statistics