• For now all I can say is it will start out as a market share visualizer. I can provide more information later and show you my MVP.
• It requires handling and updating of lots of client related data uploaded from excel, csv and hopefully rather sooner than later a direct API connections
• I need to be able to create user accounts / login behind paywalls (stripe)
• At the end of the hackaton I need to have a working product that i can actively test with my current clients (move my current manual excel process to a more automated cloud process) - we decide together what makes sense to put in the sprints
• Based on feedback we continue with hackaton #2, hopefully in February :) .
• More information after NDA,
o During zoom meeting i can show my current YouTrack projects and backlog as for how I've been setting it up
• I want to meet you/the developer via Zoom up front. It's a meeting, not an interview. We both need to be comfortable working together. I can tell you a bit more about my plans and would like you/the developer to show me what you can do and have done. Walk me through some of your code and tell me how you work.
It's important that:
• Your English is good
• You are interested in building a longer term relationship.
• Are willing to sign an NDA and agree that the rights on the created code will be transferred to Reading Rooster (me)
• What we will build is already functioning in excel, and i'm using it in my day to day consulting work.
• I very much know what I want. However, from a development point of view i am highly open to your idea's! I know what product i want, i am not an expert developer.
• As we are currently working in freelance capacity all created code needs to be well documented at all time.
• As my dev style will be mostly based on short sprints that are highly output focused I am looking for a minimum of 3+ years proven experience.
Im reply, please send the rate for one month of work and short description of your experience.