Settle at least one deal via useme to enable posting of two versions of offers (e.g. cheaper and more expensive).
We run the store in WordPress / WooCommerce / SQL (WP)
Products (used tires) are described and registered in Excel and then imported into WP - texts and photos separately. We have a photo chamber.
The goal is to build a module that allows registration / description of tires on a photographic position with simultaneous entry into the WP or generation of a text file for import.
We assume implementation in Access. Several people enter products into the database.
- determining the free SKU warehouse number (based on a query), sending the SKU number to the printer
- calculating the price of a tire based on an algorithm taking into account the characteristics of the tire (tread, year, size ...)
- adding / removing / modifying lists with tire attributes (width, diameter etc.)
- entering the product into the WP database - description and photos - product registration, modification and removal forms
- importing inventory (0 or 1 for each tire) from SQL / WP - enables determination of free SKU stock indexes and sales analysis.
- reports / queries analyzing inventory