We are looking for a Full Time Remote PHP developer to Join our Team. The developer will report to our Lead Software Engineer and will be accountable for designing, coding, implementing and supporting applications for online and back office systems. The role includes working with other team members while ensuring standards and best practices are adhered to.
• Experience with service side development experience with PHP and Codeigniter.
• Experience with relational or no sql databases.
• Experience with REST, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture,
• Experience with Git and Docker.
• Has Worked in an Agile Environment.
• Can code baed on Codeigniter standards and practice clean code.
• Willing to learn new technology
•Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with team members and business users.
•Ability to remain calm even under pressure and to perform well in a busy environment.
•An overall business approach that is both customer and results-oriented.
•Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
•Strong analytical, communication and consultative skills.
•Strong team player; demonstrated ability to foster positive constructive working relationships.
•Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in time sensitive situations.
•Strong work ethic; detail-oriented, creative and resourceful.
•Stable internet connection to do voice or video calls.
Please include a link to your code repo