Fayrooz Abader Design Pty Ltd - Owner & Principal Designer
Based in Cape Town, South Africa. I have spent 22 years working as an art director, designer and layout designer in design studios, in-house design studios and advertising agencies. My speciality is logo design and brand identity creation or evolution. I am also an illustrator and create illustrations by hand using traditional media like pen and ink which I then convert to digital formats for clients.
Below is a detailed list of the type of work I do and love to do (!) for clients:
- Specializing in the creation, reinvention or refresh of brand identities including but no limited to logo design, brand styling and commercial illustration.
- Brand Styling. I style the brand's visual narrative across product package design and labelling, and consolidate a brand's visual consistency across all print and digital marketing collateral.
- Brand Style Guides. I design and write a manual that displays the usage guides for logo, colour palette, graphic and advertising templates to ensure a visual consistency of the brand and it’s narrative across all channels.
I bring seemingly mundane corporate documents like brochures and instructional booklets to life through the dynamic use of existing branding elements in typographic and layout design.
- I create static/animated digital collateral and in-store digital screens using existing brand style guidelines and thematic or seasonal promotional elements as inspiration.
- I create a range of packaging design and labelling based on a brand style guide or marketing campaign.
- I create original art and illustration to take brand awareness and interaction a step further for exhibition and large scale promotional collateral.
- I create print-ready files/artwork that meet up-to-date industry standards to ensure that design artwork is produced and reproduced accurately.
- I am currently contributing to various marketing and in-house design studios as a freelance designer, art director and commercial illustrator.