Proofreaders of Lithuanian needed for an ongoing project
Summa Linguae translation agency is looking for linguists interested in taking part in below project.
Proofreading of: LT
• Based on a set of rules and after a special training, the proofreader reads, analyses and checks documents orthographically and grammatically, also checks documents compliance with an extensive style guide
• The documents are notices of tenders for public procurements. A document is 3-5 pages long but most of the text is the standard form that won't be checked by proofreaders. The proofreader checks only parts of the documents filled in by the contracting authorities. The customer assumes that the proofreader can check 6 documents per hour.
(native speakers - preferred, but not required)
Remote freelance work (home office).
• Training for proofreaders (a walkthrough software and style guide - both provided by the client) should start as soon as possible (the client will pay for the training sessions)
• Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9AM-6PM CET (we ask you to be available in this time frame for our PMs - time frame includes lunch break)
• Duration of the project: 1 month up to 5 years (depending on client feedback)
Payment: rate per hour (name price for 10)
In the subject field please write:
!R proofreader of LT / (Last Name First name)