I would like to hire somebody to create an application to synchronize the IAI online store with the ERP XL program. The application has the task of communication between the Bridge database (IAI) and the ERP XL database.
The scope of the application:
- synchronization of inventory
- price synchronization
- payment mapping (prepayment, collection, electronic payment) / type - shipments (courier, parcel machine, mail etc.)
- transferring orders to XL from the store
- synchronization of XL-> IAI order status
- the possibility of setting the synchronization time, eg c 15 minutes and the possibility of manual synchronization at any time.
Info regarding the IAI store:
IAI Bridge (synchronization program) + UDB (universal database) + API IAI-Shop.com = 75% of ready integration.
It remains to write a program that will download information from the database of the sales and storage program (ERP XL) and upload them into the appropriate fields of the Universal Database. The rest will be dealt with by the IAI Bridge application.
We have documentation and a description of the structure of the database.