I am asking for a quote for a mobile application (for Android) that will communicate by the API (REST) and perform the following actions:
0) It will allow users to log in with the help of e-mail and password.
1) Scan the QR code, based on its content, ask the issued endpoint about the mode in which it is to be launched (protocol of issuing / returning the car - specification of the following points in two modes similar, while there will be different fields, and finally another endpoint, to which please send data). The application will also receive a set of data (text /numbers/list of image names), which in steps 2-4 will be displayed to the user (only informative, without the possibility of editing).
2) Download data from the user using the form (we assume at the beginning of a maximum of 10 different text / numeric fields/checkboxes).
3) In the next N separate steps will ask the user to take obligatory photos. The user must have a preview of the picture taken, its enlargement and, if necessary, again. N = we currently assume 7 such steps with the possibility of future development. It should also be possible to preview another image (before the preview it would have to be downloaded with a separate API query) if such information arrived in the first communication (point 1).
4) Allows you to enter additional text information for the user, as well as optional additional 10 photos of any (except those from point 3).
5) Displays a window in which the PDF file downloaded by the API will be displayed in the upper part and a button to the window in which the user will be able to sign (using a stylus or finger) at the bottom of the application. This window will appear N times (different PDFs from one or different endpoints - to be determined).
6) After collecting the above-mentioned data, send them using the API to the destination point, and then display an informational message about the result and return to point 1.
In addition to the price, please specify the deadline - this is key.